B-Com Event Technologies is proud to present the release of B-Com version 2.9 which aims to help Professional Meeting Planners differentiate and deliver amazing events.
The most important enhancement in this version is the hotel booking search engine integration into the hotel page. The new feature in the page will enable participants to narrow down the search and book a preferred hotel and will increase the hotel booking capture into B-Com.
B-Com 2.9 also brings a major enhancement in the budget management capabilities with the development of a service pricing wizard.
Website setups are becoming more flexible, with the possibility to reorder the pages in the registration process so that participants can get on over view of the event before entering their contact information.
Additionally, many new features and improvements have been implemented in order to make B-Com the most comprehensive, powerful and customizable Event and Community Management Platform.
Hotel search engine
B-Com hotel search engine has been completely re-designed to match with the most common online hotel market places. Participants are able to browse hotels offered by the event with search Criteria such as availability, location, price, or facilities available enable.
B-Com hotel search engine is able to display a comprehensive profile for each hotel, as well as low availability notifications, banners indicating special offers, multiple pricing options per room, and much more!
Hotels can be displayed according to advanced rules. Attractiveness and procurement parameters such as discount percentage, cancellation fees, or room block release deadlines will trigger the hotel positioning on the search engine.
With B-Com new hotel search engine, meeting planners will increase their hotel bookings rate while optimizing their revenues.
Service pricing wizard
B-Com service pricing wizard now enables to quickly and efficiently define pricing policies for different services. Meeting planners need building their pricing policy (payment and cancellation conditions, applicability to participants’ profiles, allotments,) and apply it to all services in one click. Adding a new service or a new hotel for booking is done in minutes!
New features and improvements
During their day-to-day use of B-Com, users advised the software developers’ team of some features they wanted to see customizable or changed. In B-Com V2.9, many requests have been integrated in an effort to enforce ease of use, efficiency and traceability of activities. Here are a few examples of improvements that have been included in v2.9.0:
• Registration forms page re-ordering: Website setups are becoming more flexible, with the possibility to reorder the pages in the registration process so that participants can get on over view of the event or the services offered for booking before entering their contact information.
• Automatic CC/BCC: Allows specifying recipients of a copy of specific letters sent to your event participants / community members.
• Floor plan directions on mobile app: Allows configuring directions on floor plans to help event participants find t heir way between meeting rooms or exhibition booths.
Responding to more varied usage scenarios, B-Com Software Team is dedicated to make B-Com more and more robust and easier to operate.
Power your events and communities with B-Com, get the V2.9!
• You are already a B-Com customer? Contact your support team to benefit from B-Com V2.9.
• Your events and communities are not yet powered by B-Com? Contact us to organize a demo!